Monday, October 29, 2012

Recovering from SAFF

SAFF was a blast!!!  There was so much to see and buy.  It was great to see all the animals.  I really wanted to take one home!  I did stay within my budget and purchased some great yarns from Miss Babs, Unplanned Peacock, Fibro Fibers and Dragonfly Fibers.  My tatting class was great fun.  The first day it took me the full class hour before I could make two stitches correctly but by the next day I had it figured out.  I need to keep practicing and trying to get my picots all the same size, but I'm looking forward to making my first project.

We had time to visit the Black Mountain Yarn Shop in Black Mountain, NC on Thursday.  Donna was so friendly and had a great selection of yarns (and sweater quantities!).  We were very excited to see a full display of Mad Tosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment