Sunday, October 7, 2012

On the cutting table...

This weekend I finished quilting a quilt that I pieced together about a year ago.  It's been a rainy weekend here so I wasn't able to get any pictures.

Last week I signed up for the Cathedral Window Sampler QAL.  Throughout the month of October, nine tutorials will be posted (two each week) for unique interpretations of the Cathedral Window block.  I've completed the first two blocks and am using fabric from Denyse Schmidt's Richmond collection.  And of course there are fabulous prizes to win!

Cathedral Window Sampler QAL

cathedral window QAL block #1

Cathedral Window QAL Block 2

In addition to completing the blocks for the QAL.  I cut out the fabric for my next quilt, Spin Cycle from Cluck Cluck Sew.  I love this pattern and the quilt will hopefully be finished in time for Christmas.  I found a fat quarter bundle of the Journeys fabric collection by Kathy Davis at TUESDAY MORNING!!!  I selected the lavender, blue and green fabrics from the collection to use in the quilt.

Cutting Table - Spin Cycle Quilt


No comments:

Post a Comment