Friday, October 19, 2012

Blocks, blocks and more blocks

I finished the next two blocks that are part of the Cathedral Window Sampler QAL.  I have two more to try and complete this weekend so I don't get behind on them since I'll be at SAFF next weekend!!

cathedral window QAL block 3

cathedral window QAL block 4

I also finished the October block for the South Florida Modern Quilt Guild Bee.  The October Queen Bee asked for the Japanese X and + block with an inspiration of sky, plants and water.

october QAL block

And I'm slowly making progress on my Spin Cycle quilt.  This will be a busy weekend trying to get ready for SAFF.  I have knitting projects to finish and the stressful decision of deciding what knitting projects to pack!  I have four blocks completed and I hope I can get a few more done this weekend.

spin cycle block



No comments:

Post a Comment