Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm still knitting...

I haven't given up on knitting.  I know lately I've been posting more about the quilts then the knits but I've had a few knitting projects that have taken awhile to finish.  My mom has accepted that knitting is one hobby too many for her, so she sent me her yarn.  I recently finished this sweater for her.

moms sweater

I also finished knitting a shawl for my mom that seemed to take forever.   Once it's blocked I'll post some pictures.  In the meantime I'm on a knitting deadline trying to finish a special project before I leave for SAFF (Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair) in North Carolina at the end of the month.

Untitled

I'm looking forward to the trip as I'll be traveling with two friends from my knit group.  I also signed up for a beginning tatting course which should be fun.  Check back at the end of the month as I'll be sure to post photo's from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment