Sunday, March 6, 2011

Two down, almost there

Today I was able to get the wallpaper off another wall.  I think I'm getting better at this because it's going so much faster.  While I was at it today I also cleaned the window screen and did some window washing.
This week I'm going to slowly start moving my yarn totes out of their protected sanctuary and move them to our back Florida room so I can get to the rest of the walls and get the paper down.  I was also thinking about getting some space saver bags to store the extra linens in.  Has anyone tried them? Do you like them?  DH has a buddy who will be coming over to do the drywall repair, take out the carpet and put in the new flooring - SCORE!!!

On a different note, I saved a life today.  Yes, little ole me saved just one little life today.  On our patio we have lizards, lots of lizards (it's just part of life in Florida).  Two little guys caught my eye today because a) they were some pre-historic looking suckers and b) it looked like they were gonna have a tift over territory.

I watched these two guys posture and chase each other around the patio.  Then fight club started.  One poor guy was getting his little lizard butt handed to him and it was just breaking my heart.  So, I just had to go out and break up the fight - ya'll can fight, but I just don't want to know about it.  Live to fight another day little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment