Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My First Mystery Shawl KAL

The other day I took a risk and signed up for my first mystery shawl KAL on Ravelry which starts April 1st.  Who knows what I was thinking because I have a number of projects on the needles already that I really need to finish, but what the heck.

Pattern: Spriteling  by designer Alice Yu
Needle Size 7 (4.5 mm)
Yarn: Pagewood Farm Denali Hand Dyed Sock Yarn in colorway Mississippi Mud

I was able to complete and block the swatch on Tuesday.  I'm quite happy with it so far.
I'm not quite sure why the colorway is called Mississippi Mud, it reminds me more of caramel.

Room update: confirmed that our friend will be here on Saturday for drywall repair and carpet removal.  He's also supposed to bring samples of the flooring.  My good friend K-Ro posted pictures of her room today and while I didn't know it at the time, apparently we have the same taste in wall coloring.  Great job on your room K-Ro!!

No comments:

Post a Comment