Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One down, three to go

This weekend I was able to finish one wall (the biggest wall) and about a third of another wall.  I figure over the next few weekends I'll be able to get it all done. I'm going to have DH take down the blinds this week so I can do the wall with the window this weekend.  Then I will need to move the yarn out so he can take down the closet doors so I can finish up.


Here's a shot of the dry wall repair that needs to be done.  This was what was hiding under a wallpaper patch.  On the other side of this wall is the washer/dryer in the garage and apparently before my DH bought the house there was an issue.  The repair job they did sucks so I'm either going to bribe my DD with home cooking to come fix it or my DH will have one of his friends repair it when they put in the flooring.


While pulling down the wallpaper I've been listening to some older CD's.  Sunday I pulled out my Jill West and Blues Attack "Code Blue" CD.  One year when I went to visit my folks while they were still living in Pittsburgh, they took me to see them at one of the bars downtown.  Apparently DD knew a lady who was dating someone in the band.  They were great and I highly recommend checking them out if you are ever in Pittsburgh.  I also was singing along to my Vinnie Jones - Respect CD.  Nothing like listening to "Bullet Tooth Tony" belting out the tunes.


No comments:

Post a Comment