Sunday, March 13, 2011

FINALLY....

....all the wallpaper is DOWN!!!!  Amazing how much brighter the room looks with no wallpaper.
Our friend Jerry is here today doing some work on the front and back doors and he took out the closet doors for me so I could get to all of the wallpaper.  I think I'll be throwing out these metal closet doors.
(pardon the laundry)   The extra door shown is replacing our side garage door which Jerry will do next weekend for us.  It's going to be a busy day around here next weekend - garage door being replaced, drywall fixed and carpet taken out.  Then I need to make a final decision on my wall color so I can get the painting done before the floor is installed.  I am still waiting for DH to bring home floor samples so I can choose the color.  Right now I'm kind of partial to 'Sparkling Lake'.  I'm planning on white Billy bookcases from IKEA and maybe splashes of red in the room.  But I could always change my mind.

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you, that color blue will look SO good with white furniture. (I just painted my room a similar - it's Rocky Mountain Sky - http://marketplace.hgtv.com/Product.aspx?Lid=2862-903212&From=iFP) I love it!

    ReplyDelete