Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Spot of Green

I just finished piecing another quilt top (at some point I need to get them all quilted).  The pattern is "Spot" from the Schnibbles by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.  I picked up the pattern a few weeks ago at my LQS, StitchCraft.  I used the charm pack "Classics" in green from the Kaffe Fassett line.  I picked up a few extra fat quarters because the charm pack only had 30 squares and I made 42 squares.  I love the quilt!!! (crappy photo's, I'll have to post better ones)

IMAG0207

IMAG0208

I found the most adorable fabric online from Bug Fabric.  They have so many cute novelty fabrics.  I bought these cute sheep fat quarters for what else?!?!  Project bags!

IMAG0209

And couldn't resist getting this drag racing fabric for my DH.  I plan on making him a pillowcase.

IMAG0210

I've also been a bit busy with my knitting this weekend too.  Friday night I finished up the Mary Jane baby booties.

knitting 1172

I started a new shawl.  The pattern is Snowflakes & Flowers by Sandra Alice.  I'm using Noro Kureyon Sock yarn in a beautiful colorway that reminds me of fall.

IMAG0200

And finally, I just had to share this picture of Ricky.  I guess watching his Mom quilt is just too exhausting for the little man.  He was passed out cold on the couch, snuggled under a blanket.
IMAG0203

1 comment:

  1. I'm so behind on your blog! I love everything! Especially the pic of Ricky! :-D It looks like I will have to take you up on quilting classes one day after all, you're a freakin pro! Love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete