Sunday, December 4, 2011

My new knitting bag

This weekend I worked on making myself a new knitting bag as one can never have too many knitting bags.  I used the Jumbo Drawstring Quilted Bag pattern by Carlene Westberg Designs.  I had a charm pack of Terrain fabric from the Kate Spain collection by Moda.  After purchasing some extra from from my favorite LQS I finally started it this past Friday.

IMAG0171

I spent the day Friday at the weekly Sit n Sew at Stitch Craft in Boca (my favorite LQS) and worked on piecing the front and back of the bag.  I met a wonderful group of ladies and hope to join them again when I have another Friday off from work.

I decided to quilt the bag with simple straight lines.

IMAG0172

I absolutely LOVE this fabric line and am so happy with my finished bag.  I can't wait to start using it as my new knitting bag.

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0179

End of week 2:

IMAG0175

If you haven't already, please take a moment to help me decide on a quilt block.  Decisions, decisions

Now it's time to work on decorating my Christmas tree.

3 comments: