Monday, August 16, 2010

Gray hair

First, let me share with you that I have gray hair.  Not a few hairs here and there and not totally snow white (yet).  I do have my generous share of gray and I'm only in my mid-30's.  I have embraced the gray, grown to like it actually, and refuse to ever color my hair again.

Today I stopped by a discount department store (no names please) and purchased a new handbag.  I didn't quite pay attention to the total that the sales clerk gave me, but when I got in the car and checked the receipt the total was less than the cost of the bag.  I thought there was a mistake or maybe I didn't read the price of the bag correctly.  As I looked over the receipt, there it was, clear as can be "Senior Discount".  While I'm happy to have the 10% discount, part of me has to say:

"COME ON NOW!!!! Do I SERIOUSLY look over 55!!?!?!?!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment