Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Diva Dog II

I recently had a request to make another Diva Dog Quilt.  This is one of my favorite quilts, it's pink AND the fabric has Chinese Cresteds on it!!!!  I've been working on this quilt the past three nights after working all day and am very surprised with myself that I am already ready to hand sew the binding down.  Hopefully I'll get that done over the next few nights in between knit night, baking cookies, attending the monthly BOM at my LQS, knitting again and Hanukkah dinner - PHEW!

Diva Dog Quilt II

Diva Dog Quilt II

I'm participating in the Simply Modern Bee on Flickr and received my second block in the mail!!!  I'm one of two Queen bee's for January.  We both selected red and aqua as our colors.  My second block arrived from Renae and I LOVE the polka dots!!!

Simply Modern Bee - Jan block

I also received my block from Rachel.  I'm getting excited for January to get here and see the rest of the blocks!

Simply Modern Bee

Don't forget to stop back on December 9th for a giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment