Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 1 of the floor install

Today the install started on my floor!!!  We would have had at least all of the floor installed today, but we had a mid-day interruption as Jay, my floor guy, had to go rescue his wife off the highway.

I'm very happy with how the floors are turning out so far.


Jay will be back tomorrow to finish up.  The last of the floor will be installed as well as my new baseboards.  I went out tonight and bought new closet doors to be installed tomorrow.  When everything is done I'll be back in the room doing the last bit of painting on the trim and doors.


I was able to get quite a bit of knitting done today on my Trinity Shawlette.  I'm making it as part of a KAL with a group on Ravelry.  I'm using Malabrigo Lace in the color Jewel Blue - it's very pretty.  I'm getting close to the end and am starting to sweat it that I may run out of yarn.  Last time I weighed it I had four rows of the repeat left and the ten row border and only 11 grams of yarn.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment