Monday, February 20, 2012

Plume Quilt

I continued playing with my plume fabric this weekend.  I'm sort of making it up as I go and realized I'm going to have a few interesting seams to sew.  I'm taking my time with this quilt, I only wish I had a full size design wall and not just my little one on my fabric cabinet.

plume quilt 002
I also finished the first block for the South Florida Modern Quilt Bee.  Nicole at Patchwork Duck  is the Queen Bee for February and requested a scrappy block using this herringbone tutorial.

February 2012 Quilting Bee Block

A member of the quilt bee had the idea of making an extra block each month to create a sampler quilt.  I love that idea because I'll have two quilts at the end of the bee, so now I need to make another block for my sampler.

No comments:

Post a Comment