Today I played around with some flying geese. I did a traditional quilt block, I think it's called Wild Goose Chase.
Then I decided to try something a little "modern" and this is what I came up with.
I'm still slowly working on my Plume quilt. I finished sewing the borders around the kaleidoscope blocks today and added the HST's to the corners. Now I can't decide if I want to border the inside peacock panel with the gold border or not.
I also made an extra herringbone/chevron block for the February Mod Quilt Bee. This one I'll keep for myself to create a sampler quilt at the end of the bee. It was a wonderful idea that a Bee member thought of.