Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back to blogging...

Ok, I'm back to the blogging. I'm determined to give this a try. Things became very crazy around here. My mother-in-law lost her battle with cancer on September 11, 2008. The last few months have been very stressful and I am just hoping to get through the holidays. In addition to mourning my MIL we have unsuccessfully been trying to start a family and now that will be on hold for a few months. Through it all though knitting has been the one thing that has enabled me to keep my sanity. I joined a local knitting group and have met some wonderful people. I also have been lucky enough to meet one lady and become good friends with her.

So, let's get through Christmas and hopefully it'll all be better from here on out. Here is the beautiful yarn that my knitting friend gave me for Christmas - she's so sweet. She also made me stitch markers (I'll post a picture soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment