Wednesday, October 3, 2012

All the Pretty Pooches

A few years ago I found this adorable fabric called "Pretty Pooches" by Michael Miller fabrics.  I bought yards of it.  Why you ask?  CHINESE CRESTEDS !!! I can't resist anything with little naked Crestie's on it, especially if it's pink.  I wanted a quilt with a simple pattern with the focus on the main fabric.  I settled on a basic nine patch pattern using coordinating fabrics keeping to the pink, black and white color scheme.  I quilted the dog fabric using a meandering quilting pattern and used a basic back and forth design in the pink squares and border.  I think this makes an adorable little quilt.  I'm thinking about offering it for sale, but it will be so hard to part with.

Pretty Pooches Nine Patch Quilt

Pretty Pooches Nine Patch Quilt

Pretty Pooches Nine Patch Quilt


No comments:

Post a Comment